After dinner I got some pics of David and Mom walking together that I really like.
Mom lights up when her grandchildren (and great grandchildren) are around. David has moved back to the Indianapolis area so we are looking forward to having him around.
Later in the week we were thrilled to have a friend, Peggy, join us for cards! Peggy's loss of speech (aphasia) from her stroke is worse than Mom's and she has been reluctant to join in, but we finally won her over! Here she won a hand! This is a video so click the arrow below the image.
We have another Mary also enjoys cards. Here she is giving Phil the hard time he was asking for as Charlie was regaling us with stories. This is also a video so click the arrow below the image.
Mom was in a great humor that night and was also kidding around with Phil later but I was gathering laundry and didn't get a video of that!
No comments:
Post a Comment