Mom and I went to see the movie "Marley and Me" one very cold January afternoon at a local theater that supplies sound amplification headphones, which Mom loves. Phil sent along a healthier home-popped version of popcorn for us in ziplock baggies. (We did purchase unsweetened iced tea from the concessions stand though!) The movie was wonderful, but I cried buckets at the end as I face the inevitable reality of losing loved ones as they get older...
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Mary and Me
Mom and I went to see the movie "Marley and Me" one very cold January afternoon at a local theater that supplies sound amplification headphones, which Mom loves. Phil sent along a healthier home-popped version of popcorn for us in ziplock baggies. (We did purchase unsweetened iced tea from the concessions stand though!) The movie was wonderful, but I cried buckets at the end as I face the inevitable reality of losing loved ones as they get older...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment