Sunday, December 14, 2008

In memory and honor of a dear friend

Mom recently learned of the loss of a dear friend of hers, Pat Krueger. Mom and Pat had known each other throughout their school days in Kansas City. Years later - when they both ended up living in the Dallas area - they enjoyed going to dinner, art shows, taking trips, and celebrating their birthdays together. They were life long friends. I hope to come up with a photo of them together from happier days to add to this blog entry. But whether or not I can come up with one... Here's to Mom's friend, Patricia Hope Krueger, age 84, of Plano, Texas who left the bonds of this earthly life for paradise on December 9, 2008. May God bless her and her family. Obituary published in the Dallas Morning News on 12/14/2008 by North Dallas Funeral Home 972-241-9100.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mary,

I am so sorry to hear about your friend, Pat. I remember your stories about your travels with her. I love her middle name, Hope. We know we have the hope of seeing her again because of Him.

Libby and I will be by to see you soon. Love, Jan