We had a new little furry friend that night, Jan's new "service dog":
The Tuesday Bible Study Mom and I are involved in at Summer Trace is growing. Mom wasn't here this day, but these are some of her dear friends:
Joan, a cancer survivor herself, leads the group. She blows me away with her extensive memory and knowledge of the Scriptures that she has studied so diligently on her own. She is truly passionate about God's word and the new life she has experienced in Him. She is an inspiration to all of us!
Flowers: Mom got a truly beautiful pot of tulips from Bill and Gail. I regret that I didn't get a picture when they were in their full glory! Mom sure enjoyed them.
Weds. night cars: Kings-in-the-Corner and Euchre continue to be a favorite with Mom and others.
Band concerts are always a real favorite. This was the Indianapolis Municipal Band performing at Ben Davis High School Auditorium. We'll be hitting the outdoor concerts soon!
Mom's doing a little conducting of her own in this video:
No comments:
Post a Comment